Tuesday, November 16, 2010

November 16th, 2010

Worked the open shift this morning with James and Shaun. I love the feeling of being done with work shortly after I am fully awake. That first two to three hours is usually just a sleepy blur.

I had lunch with my parents today, my mom started talking to me about the Truth Project DVDs they are watching and discussing with Erica and Scottie. We then had a discussion that rode the fence between civil and uncivil about the merits and demerits of the Focus on the Family organization. I don't really like them and am skeptical of their programs and publications. I believe this is an earned distrust, not just a stigma that they've earned by their associations.

I helped my brother and dad move some stuff on and off a trailer.

Dinner was horseradish cheddar grilled cheese sando's. Real tasty.

Went to the Fenders to do some cleaning. Afterwards, I sat down and read a vastly misinformed article about young "post-Christians" in Fred's copy of Christianity Today. I think I read that magazine for the sole purpose of getting pissed off.

I'm excited about my day off tomorrow. Should be nice to spend the day reading and relaxing.

No comments: