Saturday, November 13, 2010

Back to the Blog

Hey everybody or nobody,

I'm coming back to the blog world. It has been about 7 months since my last post. I haven't stopped reading, but I have stopped writing about reading. I'm sorry if anyone/no one is disappointed about that. I've decided that I want to start doing a daily register concerning my humdrum life. Mostly this is inspired by Diana's visual diary that she is keeping. I realized how much I forget about myself in a day, and I would like to continue to compound on my experience, instead of forgetting about it and repeating it in a constant cycle. Anyone/no one who might be reading this for any reason other than an interest in me should be informed that it might be personal and it might be philosophical, but that it will probably be self-centered. Also that it won't be polished. I don't want to spend a lot of time editing things like I did in the posts that came before this one. I just want it to be a reminder of where I've been and what I've done. I've decided to keep the name the same, because it still makes sense. Expect my next post to be within the next few hours from now.

-Joe

No comments: