Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Statement of Purpose

This is my hundred and eleventieth online journal. This journal has been created because it will serve a different purpose than that of my blogs that already have been left to die a slow, unread death. Surely this one will serve the same fate of being unread, but hopefully it will allow me the opportunity to put my experience of self-education into permanent records. Because this will be less personal than my other blogs and online journals, I hope that it's life will be less short-lived and moody. I plan to write about what I am reading and learning throughout my time away from formal education. This could last six months, six years, or even six decades.

If you are not me and are reading this publication, feel free to criticize, commend, or expand on my efforts through the comment boxes below my ramblings.

For those of you who are not me, thanks for checking it out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, enough with the intro jibber jabber. Write something.
PS
I love you.